- Property Type: Rural Land, Other / Unspecified
- Land Area Ha: 837.29
- Land Area Acres: 2069.03
About this listing
Landmark Harcourts WA are offering a phenomenal opportunity, first time offered since originally purchased back in 1972 by "The Matthews Family" from the original settlers, "The De Burgh Family" who owned since the 1850's.
Cowalla Farms owns the North and South sides of "The Moore River" and these 20 rare lots are up for sale with 3 options.
- Purchase as a whole,
- Or 9 lots on South side of The Moore River $1,700,000.
- Or 11 Lots on North side of River $1,700,000.
- Cowalla Farms is located 55 kms north west of The Gingin Historical Townsite, 18 kms inland from the West Coast in line with Ledge Point, and 115 kms north of Perth CBD
- The property has road frontage's along Sappers Rd on the north side of Cowalla Bridge & Orange Springs Rd on the south side.
- "Cowalla Bridge" was originally built over Cowalla Pool in 1908 is a very well know landmark in The Gingin Shire of Western Australia. With so much history to read about, it's now still in use with a scenic picnic area for tourists to enjoy on their travels.
- Cowalla Farms on Moore River suits a large variety of usages:
Rural Business, Lifestyle Development, Resort, Chalets, Caravan Parks, Tourism, Mixed Grazing, Cropping and Horticulture.
- 3 Phase power is available along Orange Springs Rd and to the North East corner of the properties boundary.
- Single phase power passes through the land in various areas and is not connected.
For more information about the area, countryside or titles please call the exclusive local real-estate specialists Adam Shields.
1a Lily King Place Gingin WA 6503